Taking your pet on trips or vacations, even though you may want to, is not always the right solution for you or your pet. Your work may often require you to spend long hours away from home. This is where I can help.
We accept cash, check and Paypal Secure Payment System
You can also set arrangements with me at Rover.com
- Home Dog Boarding – 25.00 p/day each dog (puppies 1 year and under 5.00 extra) Holidays add 5.00 p/day
- Overnight Pet Sitting in Your Home – 55.00 p/night 8pm-7am when your pet/pets can’t be left alone all night and you need them to stay at home. Medications Administered.
- Pet Sitting Drop In Visits – 20.00 p/visit for 30 minutes (Offered within a 3 mile radius of Whitesboro, NY – additional 5.00 outside of my service radius)
- Bathing, Brushing, Combing – 10.00 by request only. (Offered to dogs only in combination with another service)
Pet Stay Today is a premiere service in the Mohawk Valley offering private home dog boarding!
I allow free run of the house with gated areas as safety precautions. I always accompany dogs outside in the backyard to attend to needs, play and exercise. With a nice, big backyard to run and play in, your dog will feel right at home.
Here’s where we’ll take our walks
Your dog will get plenty of exercise in my very large backyard! I don’t take your dog to dog parks where they could be put in jeopardy. I take this responsibility very seriously, and protect your dog so that you can have peace of mind when you are away.
- All Ages OK
- Air-conditioned inside
- Great for Senior Pets
- Pets Allowed On Furniture
- Secured entirely fenced-in large backyard
- Your dog becomes part of our family while with us
- 3-4 photos twice daily in text or email of how your dog is enjoying his stay!
There are many benefits of utilizing pet sitting or home boarding over outside commercial boarding or kennel:
- Lessen your pets exposure to infectious airborne disease or infection
- No changes in diet
- No cages and no caged outdoor runs!
- No trip to the vet after a kennel stay for kennel cough
- Less stress on your pet in a loving home environment
Please, for the safety of your dog within a new environment, as well as insurance compliance, have your dog on a leash when getting out of the car.
- You can also schedule a stay and/or a Meet and Greet with us at Rover.com
- Rover is The nation’s largest network of 5‑star pet sitters and you’ll find more photos and five star reviews for Pet Stay Today on Rover.com
- Feel free to use my coupon code on Rover for me, or any sitter, on Rover – KATHYGILLIAM20 – to save $20 off your first boarding. (Only applies for first time Rover users, only.
- Please be aware Rover charges fees for the use of their platform and is therefore a touch higher cost.
I come to your home where your pets are most comfortable and in their familiar surroundings to: Check on, feed, clean up after, walk dogs in your own yard, and play with your pets. Visits are 30 minutes long. If you have more than 3 pets, the visit will be longer. Services include:
- food and fresh water according to your instructions
- give medication, if needed
- a text or email report after every visit of how everything went
- photo updates with every visit
- taking in mail and packages
- take out garbage
- clean up of litter boxes and other pet messes
- curtain/light rotation and watering plants
- pawsome cuddles and hugs!
- And more! Talk to me about your pets’ specific needs!
Travel to your home for pet sitting is limited within a 3 mile radius to Whitesboro, NY 13492. Excess travel time outside my service area incurs an additional fee of 5.00.
Signing up is easy! Call 315-723-312 or Schedule a service request for a free consultation to get started!
Terms and Conditions:
- Reservations for Dog Boarding are a first come, first served basis. To hold your reservation, a 50% deposit of the stay is required with the remainder due at time of service begin.
- If you need to cancel, you will receive a full refund – except if you cancel the day before or the same day of service begin. Applies to Pet Sitting and Dog Boarding.
- Payment in full must be made prior to service, Pet Sitting or Dog Boarding.
- Certificate of Rabies Immunization should accompany your dog for boarding.
- Proof of Parvo and puppy immunizations need to be up to date for puppies.
- Your dog should have no aggressive tendencies toward people or other dogs.
- When you drop off and pick up your dog for dog boarding, your dog must be on a leash when exiting and entering your car.
- Holiday Reservations: Payment is due in full at time of booking and is non-refundable.
Pawsome Discounts!: 10% Military, First Responders (Firefighters, EMTs, Police Officers) 15% Disabled American Vets
Interested yet? Let’s meet! Contact me now to schedule a free no obligation Meet and Greet Consultation! or Call 315-723-3162. I’m also an Independent Contractor through Rover.
Here come the holidays and they’re booking fast! –> Contact Pet Stay Today now to schedule your pawsome buddy’s Holiday Stay!