Taking your pet on trips or vacations, even though you may want to, is not always the right solution for you or your pet. Your work may often require you to spend long hours away from home. This is where I can help and you can set arrangements with me at Rover.com
- Home Dog Boarding
- Overnight Pet Sitting in Your Home
- Pet Sitting Drop In Visits
I allow free run of the house with gated areas as safety precautions. I always accompany dogs outside in the backyard to attend to needs, play and exercise. With a nice, big backyard to run and play in, your dog will feel right at home.
Here’s where we’ll take our walks
Your dog will get plenty of exercise in my very large backyard! I don’t take your dog to dog parks where they could be put in jeopardy. I take this responsibility very seriously, and protect your dog so that you can have peace of mind when you are away.
- All Ages OK
- Air-conditioned inside
- Great for Senior Pets
- Pets Allowed On Furniture
- Secured entirely fenced-in large backyard
- Your dog becomes part of our family while with us
- 3-4 photos twice daily in text or email of how your dog is enjoying his stay!
There are many benefits of utilizing pet sitting or home boarding over outside commercial boarding or kennel:
- Lessen your pets exposure to infectious airborne disease or infection
- No changes in diet
- No cages and no caged outdoor runs!
- No trip to the vet after a kennel stay for kennel cough
- Less stress on your pet in a loving home environment
Please, for the safety of your dog within a new environment, as well as insurance compliance, have your dog on a leash when getting out of the car.
- You can also schedule a stay and/or a Meet and Greet with us at Rover.com
- Rover is The nation’s largest network of 5‑star pet sitters and you’ll find more photos and five star reviews on Rover.com
- Feel free to use my coupon code on Rover for me, or any sitter, on Rover – KATHYGILLIAM20 – to save $20 off your first boarding. (Only applies for first time Rover users, only.
I come to your home where your pets are most comfortable and in their familiar surroundings to: Check on, feed, clean up after, walk dogs in your own yard, and play with your pets. Visits are 30 minutes long. If you have more than 3 pets, the visit will be longer. Services include:
- food and fresh water according to your instructions
- give medication, if needed
- a text or email report after every visit of how everything went
- photo updates with every visit
- taking in mail and packages
- take out garbage
- clean up of litter boxes and other pet messes
- curtain/light rotation and watering plants
- pawsome cuddles and hugs!
- And more! Talk to me about your pets’ specific needs!
Travel to your home for pet sitting is limited within a 3 mile radius to Whitesboro, NY 13492. Schedule a service request for a free consultation to get started!
Contact me now to schedule a free no obligation Meet and Greet Consultation! I’m also an Independent Contractor through Rover.
Here come the holidays and they’re booking fast! –> Contact Pet Stay Today now to schedule your pawsome buddy’s Holiday Stay!