Taking your pet on trips or vacations, even though you may want to, is not always the right solution for you or your pet. Your work may often require you to spend long hours away from home. This is where I can help.
- Home Dog Boarding – 25.00 p/night (Limited to 3 dogs total in one household p/night for home dog boarding) I offer private dog boarding, one household p/stay!
- Overnight Pet Sitting in Your Home – 45.00 p/night 8pm-7am for when your pet, or pets, can’t be left alone all night and you want them to stay at home. Insured and bonded for your peace of mind.
- Pet Sitting Drop In Visits – 15.00 p/visit for 30-45 minutes.
- Bathing, Brushing, Combing – 10.00 p/fur baby : Choose either a flea bath or a regular dog shampoo, if you prefer. I use Sergeant’s Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs and Puppies. (Offered to dogs only)
Pet Stay Today is a premiere service in the Mohawk Valley offering private home dog boarding!
I allow free run of the house and I always accompany dogs outside in the backyard to attend to needs, play and exercise. With a nice, big backyard to run and play in, your dog will feel right at home. If you want your dog crated overnight to keep within a training routine – such as housebreaking – although it is certainly not required by us, you can just bring it with you!
Here’s where we’ll take our walks –
I will walk your dog around my very safe neighborhood. I do not take your dog to dog parks where they could be put in jeopardy. I take this responsibility very seriously, and protect your dog so that you can have peace of mind when you are away.
- All Ages OK
- Not fully house broken dogs welcome
- No extra charge for Puppies
- Small Dogs to Big Dogs!
- Air-conditioned inside
- Great for Senior Pets
- Pets Allowed On Furniture
- Secured entirely fenced-in large backyard
- Your dog becomes part of our family while with us
- 3-4 daily photos including texts or email reports of how everything is going
There are many benefits of utilizing pet sitting or home boarding over outside commercial boarding or kennel:
- Lessen your pets exposure to infectious airborne disease or infection
- No changes in diet
- No cages and no caged outdoor runs!
- No trip to the vet after a kennel stay for kennel cough
- Less stress on your pet in a loving home environment
I home board dogs for one household at a time, providing private dog boarding. There can be times when reservations overlap by an hour or so although I do try to ensure this doesn’t occur, people have lives and sometimes is unavoidable!
Currently, Home Boarding is available for dogs only.
Please, for the safety of your dog within a new environment, as well as insurance compliance, have your dog on a leash when getting out of the car.
I come to your home where your pets are most comfortable and in their familiar surroundings to: Check on, feed, clean up after includes yard doodie, walk dogs in your own yard, and play with your pets. Visits are at least 30 – 45 minutes long. If you have more than 4 pets, the visit will be longer. Services include:
- food and fresh water according to your instructions
- give medication, if needed
- a text or email report after every visit of how everything went
- photo updates with every visit
- taking in mail and packages
- take out garbage
- clean up of litter boxes and other pet messes
- curtain/light rotation and watering plants
- pawsome cuddles and hugs!
- And more! Talk to me about your pets’ specific needs!
Pet Sitting Services available for Dogs, Cats, Ferrets and Other Furry Buddies
Travel to your home for pet sitting is limited within a 7 mile radius to Whitesboro, NY 13492. Excess travel time outside my service area incurs an additional fee of 5.00.
Signing up is easy! Call 315-723-312 or Schedule a service request for a free consultation to get started!
Terms and Conditions:
- Reservations for Dog Boarding are a first come, first served basis. To hold your reservation, a 25% deposit is required.
- If you need to cancel, you will receive a full refund – except if you cancel the day before or the same day of service begin, then 75% is refunded. Applies to Pet Sitting and Dog Boarding.
- Payment in full must be made prior to service, Pet Sitting or Dog Boarding.
- Certificate of Rabies Immunization should accompany your dog for boarding.
- Your dog should have no aggressive tendencies toward people or other dogs.
- When you drop off and pick up your dog for dog boarding, your dog must be on a leash when exiting and entering your car!
- For Holiday Pet Sitting and Dog Boarding Reservations: Payment is due in full at time of booking and is non-refundable.
Pawsome Discounts!: 10% Military, First Responders (Firefighters, EMTs, Police Officers) 15% Disabled American Vets
Interested yet? Let’s meet! Contact me now to schedule a free no obligation Meet and Greet Consultation! or Call 315-723-3162. I’m also an Independent Contractor through Rover and DogVacay, if you prefer to schedule through one of their sites.
Here come the holidays and they’re booking fast! –> Contact Pet Stay Today now to schedule your pawsome buddy’s Holiday Stay!